2021 Nissan GT-R Review
GT-R is a luxury sports car made by Nissan. It is truly a blend of Power and Soul. Powered by a monstrous twin-turbo V-6 engine, it pumps out 565 to 600 horsepower.
With a top speed of 205 miles per hour, this Nissan is ought to give you one of the best sporty rides of your life and deserves to be on our list of best Japanese sports cars.
But on the downside, the overall offered performance is less in this price range when compared to other luxury cars in the market.
What is the Price of the 2021 Nissan GT-R?
Its cost ranges from $110,540 to $ 210,740 placing it among the costliest vehicles of 2021. Nissan GT-R is available in three trim levels: Premium (Base level trim), Track Edition, and NISMO (High-level trim).
Take a quick look at its specifications.
Nissan GT-R Specifications:
- MSRP: From $113,540
- Engine: 3.8 L V6
- Horsepower: 565 to 600 hp
- Mileage: 16 mpg(city)/ 22 mpg(highway)
- Top speed: 205 mph
- Acceleration (0-60 mph): 3.0 seconds
- Drivetrain: All Wheel Drive
- Transmission: Dual-Clutch 6-Speed Automatic
- Seating Capacity: 4
- Astonishing acceleration
- Sharp Handling features with a good grip
- Awe-inspiring performance with a V6 engine
- The Interior looks too dated
- Poor shift logic
- Cramped rear seats
- Too expensive for its features