Japanese Auto World believes that we need to provide the best Japanese performance parts to our customers for the cheapest possible prices all over the world. But, how we try to achieve our objective? Let us dive in to know more on this.
Please remember the shipping charges may be different depending on the destination country, size, the weight of the package, and the shipping method. We ask you to confirm the shipping charges with us before placing an order with us.
The package`s weight may increase because we use additional packing material to safely pack items for international shipping. Also, if all the goods are unable to pack in one package because of the exceeding maximum weight or size, several packages can be created. In that case, you will receive a notification from us. Note that shipping costs may be adjusted accordingly. In that case, you may be required to make an extra payment to complete the shipping.
Please note we will be unable to ship your order if it does not meet any of the following criteria.:
- items value is less than JP¥200,000
- the weight of the package exceeds 30 kg,
- The package is less than 1.5 m in length,
- The length + circumference of the package should be less than 3 m,
Japanese Auto World will also not be able to ship any performance parts in any of the following situations.
- explosives, such as airbag modules (as well as seatbelt assembly);
- compressed gases, such as spray paint, and gas-filled suspension parts (gas-filled shock absorbers, etc.);
- flammable liquids, such as automotive oils and lubricants, paint, gasoline, and oil-filled parts (oil-filled shock absorbers, engines, etc.);
- flammable substances, such as matches, etc.;
- oxidizing substances, such as peroxides;
- toxic and infectious substances, such as agricultural chemicals;
- radioactive materials;
- corrosives: batteries;
- fuel tank (both used and new).
Note that the delivery time declared are approximate. Our company does not take any responsibility for possible delivery delays. Due to the on-going COVID-19 pandemic, we have been
Customs clearance procedures, as well as a tax-free allowance, vary upon a recipient`s country. Please check it before placing an order with us.
Attention: Japanese Auto World. is not responsible for any import tax, duties, or other charges due to import laws at the destination country. The customer is fully responsible to comply with and pay any local import taxes, customs charges, or any additional payments required thereafter. Please contact your local postal service or customs office to consult about import rules and limitations before making payment. Japanese Auto World will not refund any unexpected shipping charges, fees, taxes, or duties required for customs clearance. Please note that Japanese Auto World will not refund payments if orders are returned due to being rejected by customs officials at the destination country.
The delivery company is responsible for the damage or loss of a package that occurred in the process of delivery. Please examine the package thoroughly while accepting it from a courier or at a post office. In case any damage or loss is discovered, contact the post office official to file a claim of correspondent form. After the claim is accepted, please contact us to proceed with a compensation payment.