Every industry has its dos and don’ts. And the car industry is no exception. We want to discuss the top 10 things you should never do to your car to avoid any unwanted issues. These things are as follows. It does not matter whether you own a Japanese car or a non-Japanese one. However, following are the practices you should avoid at all costs if you own a car. In fact, there are more than things you should never do. We plan to expand this article to give you a comprehensive overview of what you should never do.
Top 10 Things You Should Never Do To Your Car
Following is a list of things which you should never do with your car.
- Do not overfill your car tires as it increases the premature tire wear
- Do not use the wrong coolant
- Do not select park or “reverse” while driving
- Do not attach too many keys to the iginition key
- Do not mix up brake fluid and power steering fluid
- Do not use a universal fluid in power steering or transmission
- Do not use a battery cable to test the alternator
- Do not drive your car when your oil light is lit
- Do not drive with less than a quarter tank of gasoline
- Do not use the wrong engine oil as it may destroy the car engine
- Do not use dishwashing detergent to wash your car
- Do not ignore the dipsticks and change your oil on time
- Don’t ignore warning signs displaying on the dashboard
Of course, there are many reasons as to why you should not do any of the above. We plan to give solid reasons behind the donts at a later stage. In the meantime, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at your convenience.