Fuel economy is not just a buzzword you hear now and then if you are a car owner. Gasoline charges have been fluctuating ever since the Oil Price Shock in 1973. More and more car owners are having difficulty filling their gas tanks due to the ever-increasing gas prices. In this article, we are going to dive deeper into how to cut fuel costs for your car. We list up the top 15 ways to cut your fuel charges by up to one-third?
Many car owners these days think that they should buy hybrid cars only as these vehicles could help them save their hard-earned money on fuel consumption. There is no doubt that by purchasing a hybrid car you can save a lot of money on fuel consumption every single month. This all may be true. However, having a hybrid car is not the only way to save costs on fuel. One of the best ways to save on fuel charges for your car is that you should drastically change your driving habits no matter which car you drive.
Why changing your driving habits is important? Let us quote a survey conducted by Australia’s Royal Automobile Club of Victoria recently. In the experiment, the organizers drove a mid-sized wagon and a smaller sedan car on the suburban roads. The mid-sized car was driven smoothly while the smaller sized sedan car was driven aggressively. The takeaway! The larger car driven smoothly had better gas mileage than the smaller one driven aggressively.
Top 15 Ways To Cut Your Fuel Charges?
So, what should you do to save money on your fuel consumption? The following are some of the ways you could follow to reduce your fuel consumption by up to one-third simply by following the driving rules mentioned below.
- Do not drive your car at fast speeds. The speed only makes the work of your car engine much harder than usual.
- Check tire pressure regularly. When the tires are not inflated adequately, there will be more friction between the tires and road surface thus causing the car to consume more fuel.
- Do not overload the car. Loading more weight on it will cause it to consume more fuel.
- Close car windows when driving at high speeds
- Stop idling
- Check that the oxygen sensor in the car is working properly
- Avoid jackrabbit starts
- Perform car maintenance regularly
- Use AC only when needed
- Use the car gears properly
- Do not apply excessive braking
- Change car speeds only when you need to
- Choose the most efficient routes to get to your destination
- Shut the car engine off if you have to stop your car for more than 10 seconds at the traffic signals.
- Buy a virtual hybrid ECU battery if your car is by a Japanese auto manufacturer. You will be able to save your fuel consumption by 10% just by taking this step.
Japanese Auto World can supply you virtual hybrid ECU battery. The battery can help you save your costs on fuel by 10% and improve the torque power of the car by 20%. You will start experiencing a major difference from the moment you install the battery and start driving your car. So, in total, while considering all the above-mentioned points plus the virtual hybrid ECU battery we can supply you, it should not be difficult for you to save about 35% to 40% of the total fuel consumption costs currently.
However, please remember this virtual hybrid ECU battery can be used only for Japanese light-duty vehicles. Commercial vehicles such as buses and trucks can not use this virtual hybrid ECU battery.
Many of us may not be able to change our driving habits so easily. In that case, the only option left for the stubborn drivers like me and a few others among you would be to purchase a virtual hybrid ECU battery to save fuel consumption by 10%. You may contact us to inquire about this virtual hybrid ECU battery to improve your car fuel economy.