Everyone wants to buy the best used and almost brand new Japanese car for their needs. However, every country has different import regulations for importing used Japanese cars from Japan. In the following lines, we are going to discuss some important used car import regulations for your country. The rules may vary from country to country. However, various countries have been trying to control the entry of certain types of vehicles by enforcing certain regulations.
Used Car Import Regulations For Your Country
Manufacturing Year Limitation
- Angola: Minimum Year: 2013
- Bahamas: Minimum Year: 2008
- Burundi: Minimum Year: 2006
- Canada: Up To Year: 2002
- Cyprus: Minimum Year: 2013
- Jamaica: Minimum Year: 2012
- Kenya: Minimum Year: 2011
- Liberia: Minimum Year: 2006
- Namibia: Minimum Year: 2010
- United States: Up To Year: 1992
- Malawi: 2008 and older vehicles require higher import taxes. So, selecting from 2009 above might be the best bet for you to import a used car from Japan.
The years mentioned above may change without any prior notice. You need to confirm the minimum year limit with your local import authorities or your local shipping agent to get a clear understanding of the import duties to be levied upon and the minimum year limit at the time you decide to buy a used Japanese car from us. We may also be let yo